Tuesday 30 December 2008

Sex and Violence.

It is true what they say. Sex and Violence go hand in hand. My man had to throw some stupid heads out of his club, and being HD obviously enjoys being in charge and the one who says who comes and goes. Now during the day he is soft and endearing, at night time he is more rougher around the edges.... just the way I like him!! He picks me up and we end up having amazing passionate embraces (haha!) in his car. He flashes me his cheeky grin and says.... what are car's designed for.... as he winds my seat back so I am nearly laid down. He is a passionate considerate lover and I have absolutely no complaints in that area. I am always satisfied. 

Why does it turn him on more when we are rough? When he has been in fights earlier "sorting things out" as he puts it, he is more ready for it.  The lads like a bit of kick and bang he says. It turns me on watching him throw idiots out, those that deserve to be landed on their ass. I watch on with a morbid fascination. That is my man I am looking at.... maybe its a power trip? who knows. I watch as another pisshead tries and fails to take him on, thinking he is bigger than my lad. My lad outsmarts him and is built for the kind of shit he is trying on. Knowing that later he will take me roughly and then kiss me tenderly makes me completely and utterly his. I am under his spell. 

I wish he was here for round 2. !! 

DG X 

1 comment:

  1. The chemicals and adrenaline running through your body when you've had a physical night on the door makes you so much hornier and ready to make your other half have a very interesting, possibly animal nightcap. I love it.

    ReplyDelete