Wednesday 24 December 2008

Space.

So he asked for space. Which is fine with me. I believe that if you give someone the thing they ask for then they return the respect at a later date. I have always been able to give room, respect, space whatever and never taken it personally. Sometimes a person just needs to chill out. They need time to just be. He said he has been tired, (I guess in this party and work do season we forget about the people working in the madness) he said he has not been well and just needed space if I didn't mind. Which I didn't.

He has been much better in texts and not so short and to the point as previous. I went for a few pre festive drinks with friends tonight. Sat in the club he works in I watched as drunken women felt his massive arms and hung off his neck. He looked a little uncomfortable as he obviously thought I would be watching a pissed. He tried to unhook them from his side with not much success. It made me laugh really! I mean what do they look like trying it on with the doormen! He glanced nervously over at me and I just smiled and gave him a cute look. He looked relieved!

I went home early and started the mammoth task that is wrapping presents for me, mine and the worlds. He gave me my presents which I  was determined not to open but have done.... well its nearly xmas!! I got a gorgeous white gold diamond ring and a stunning designer watch. Was a little freaked out about the ring, but he never proposed so is all good!! I mean I think the world of him and he is lovely, but its a bit soon for that! Given our previous marital history I don't think it is wise for either of us to move into anything fast! Anyway I am really happy with my gorgeous gifts and think that he probably wouldn't of spent that much on someone he just wanted to have on his arm as a bit of a candy? Would he?

Space can sometimes benefit then is the conclusion of this post!! Not only do the presents tell but its true that absence makes the heart grow fonder. I remember when ages ago when we just used to text and meet over coffee he always seemed eager and excited to spend time with me and to receive texts etc. I want to get back to that. Too much of a good thing makes you forget what it was in the first place that made it good. So signing out until after Xmas xx

DG x 

No comments:

Post a Comment